4/10/12

I may be completely MAD, but... Hopefully you See that this is also the Story of: "Amanda is fiercely Loyal to her Friends... even if..."

I may be completely MAD, but...

Hopefully you Will See that this is also the Story of:

"Amanda is fiercely Loyal to her Friends... even if she often forgets them and/or misplaces them for great swathes of Time all together..."

Sheesh, silly-billy-goat-heads! Just because I'm completely MAD doesn't mean I can't Be deliriously HAPPY! YAY!

This is the story of how Amanda Kick-Clocked her Own Self in the Head and KNOCKED the F out of AMANDA.

This song is a lament for all the Holden Caufield's who ever were, for all of the sadness in the world that made those Holden's cry-- when Holden realized he would never be able to erase all of the uglyness, when he wept for his kid-sister. When he wept because he thought he lacked the strength to save her from all of the things she would see written, wrongly, dis-according-ly-clanging the wrong-out-of-alignment-Tune... this is that story too.

This is the story of Dead things crying from the Other Side of Somewhere, calling to be Let Back Through.

The point of this story may not be the same for you and your life and your own compass plot of Time at the Right This Moment... But just in case, WHEEE!

All my crazy and Rolls-of-Coaster are Spooled out To SEE. Should anyone care to Look.

Yay for sounds like-- WHEE!!

Amanda, you did not "WORK" all Night (Note- you DO Believe in the Good of Jobs for Profit and Helping YourSelf... but, sometimes, Friends and/or Baby Peeping sounds are more Pressing in the Currents...).

However, you Fought, Screamed and Clung as Hard as You Possibly could for one of your best-friends, for-one-cute little baby-chick-of-a-42s to HATCH!


So, not sure Why or What or When, but if you could not ignore the feeling, then I'm sure It was CLAMoRing for a good reason. Trust yourself Amanda. Even if this comes back to Rebound Badly upon you... Know that your feelings were Right. Trust the Truth inside of your Own True-Self.

(And Know that The Pearls were not slopped out to the Swine but Safe in the Riddles of Oysters.. to protect the TRUTH of the WHO of... Ryan.)

Ryan, Who? Er, well, Ryan Who may flip the freak out when he sees this... like, a BIG FREAKING PENGUIN FREAK OUT, but know that you can Trust Ryan. His friendship sails True and always comes back, even if Both of you spend much of your Time on Beaches, sniffing suspiciously at the scr-itch of the Sand... Calling you back... out... to brave that Seethe once Again...)

Good job See-Righter! Yay you!! Even if this moment of Clarity falls away again and becomes lost for a Time, even if your sandcastles all slide away into King Haggard's blank eyes, you withstood a crazy surging tIDE and you. did. not. shy. back. from. Unicorns.

And, that is pretty much the first step. Now, hold that pin-wheel-spin-wheel-rocking-ship STEADY you Mad-Captain-Ahab, You. Be Still and FIGHT the current. Keep your Head above Water. Blur those Wings my baby Humming Bird. THRUM-PURR and HOLD FAST TO YOUR POSITIONS!!

(Now might be a Time for a dramatic, bloodcurdling SCREAM of DISSENT!!!! I find it can be quite steadying...)

You need ALL of Them to Row the Boat.
There are no Lone Heros, only lone heroics.

Like Price Lear... this world need some more of those. Blind Love Crazily walking out to face the Sea without the slightest clue of what the heck they are attempting to DO... just... OOOHHH a pretty seashell... Hello?

And also it sometimes needs... I am... SMENDRICK THE MAGICIAN!!! Er.. pay no attention to that guy behind the curtain...

Shhh, do not look over there, shush! <--- And Less of that.

"You are an idiot." said Molly Grue. <--- And more embracing of that.

Alone? Ha! No, no, Alone, no One Will Never make it Across that Way.
Hmm. No One, but possibly... Two?

I don't know. I'm not sure. Maybe Two-Can. Two Lonely Echos Parroting back and forth across the Seas on the Shoulders of Madcap-Captain-Ahab-CATS. But you want ALL those bits and scraps of Time and People. Quick! Stuff them in your pockets! Hide them away for safe keeping! You never know when something like that napkin might be valuable...

(So, even if this fails to get any of the other unicorns out of the Ocean-- reference your childhood life story here kiddo --Last Unicorn Movie-- YOU did not get suck-eth Back IN to be Drowned by the Lying Mermaids!!! --reference your favorite poem, love song, t.s.eliot-- you always change the end bit with the beautiful illusion of the mermaids because you do not want to Drown-all-Drusy-eyed---EVER!!! Recall? No? Well, then go Read Yourself Right- Look and SEE-HER pasted Stuck into the "Seer" story you wrote for yourself to leave yourself behind in the BreadCrumbs.)

Remember, you are "arms outstretched and head thrown back" you are that insanely-laughing-impossibly-abstruse-non-conformist-psycho-groking along, who Recalled that... "RAGE" it is not just for Cereal-killers anymore... --reference how you feel when you sing all the words of the poems RIGHT and attempt to Align them True and find where their Peace-s-in-Space-Fit--

(Now might be a Time for another dramatic, bloodcurdling SCREAM of DISSENT!!!! Since I find it so steadying...)

RAGE!!!RAGE!!!RAGE!!! Against the DYING of the LIGHT!!! FIGHT! FIGHT! THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS THIS IS A WARCRY!!!! KILL!!!!!!!

They are mine. You cannot have them, not Ever. I will not allow it. --reference-- Lord of the Rings... You shall not pass? The gist of along those lines anyway.

MINE! NO! I WILL NOT SHARE EVEN A PIECE!!

-Amanda may Knot-Yet-Know how to Hold On to a Turtle... but that crazy-Cat Can Catch As Catch CAN and GRAB! GRAB! GRAB! Scramble and steal whatever Knowledge you can... And what that girl CAN DO? Well. She can really Hang on to a wing-ing-POP-tart Bouncing Up out of a Toaster, that's What.

NO!! You Shall NOT KILL MY POP-tart into Toast! It is NEVER TIME for TEA!!!

I. DO. NOT. CONSENT.

I. REALLY. LOVE. PIE.



Bring it, you Whale of an Ocean. Held back only by the Blink of the Glassy-Marbled-eye of Haggard?

Sloe the doe eyes unicorn...

Remember those secrets tacked down and away underneath the eyePatch... hidden treasures... that Ahab-cat-pirate's eye patch flipped back to reveal a perfectly good eye underneath...

Recall that you DO walk with Sanguine Penguins Thundering and Happy-Feeting Your Path through this Icy Strait of Dire Way.
(And, I also carry a Vor-Pore-ous Cricket BAT. Grrr!)

Amanda Joy. Me. That was just the Prelude.

...

All-Right? Hmmm one of my most favorite-ist favorite little 42s-In-The-G A P(op!)? Brave, smart, clever, Icky, you have woken the Amanda JOY monster all the way UP Again and so, please, help!!! Yay and No-snides and only winks and happy asides. I DESIRE The Apex to STICK into not just X marks the Lot but X marks the STICK STUCK HERE NOT ONLY I AM BUT HERE I STAY!!! Flag stuck into the Dark-Moon side of Amanda and claiming Her as This exact TILT of looking at Light, FINALLY shake-kicking that meany drag F Away! (And Throw a Toe Line out to Holden.)

(II. Pie piece continued) No more F!!! Yay! But, now we have to go back and save all my friends in books and stories, and help them find their Right-Bays of Tilting and Looking and Landing and... LEAPING to... Hooray! And I really am not sure what "UCK" is exactly... but it must be good. Because, the F was twisting and messing up the YAY of UCK, just like the L messes up the Fly! and makes it Lie Lie Slug-a-bed-Head all day... So... F goes on FLYING! Yay flying and boo lying.

(III. Pie piece continued) And F needs to GET OFF MY SHOE as far as the UCK goes. So, the UCK could be Luck and/or Luckdragons or Lucky-dragons or Lucky-Charms, and so on and so on times infinite twisty-ness-ess... However, I like pondering what just plain "UCK" might be all by itself... I think it kinda sound like a Pre-mordial kind of Pre-Muck. Hmmm. More thinking on UCK! shall be required I can see... Before there was Muck, before there was Dust... there was just.. Uck, Alone lonely unformed Uck? Needing a Chuck-Throw into the void to BANG-BOUNCE the Ball of Uck... past Buck and into several more somethings perhaps and finally getting to Born-Created-Play-Doh'ed into Something Other than "just" UCK?

(IV. Pie piece continued and thoughtfully chewed On) Hmmm....Perhaps. Will depend very much on the Story-Frame we use to ConText it... Not just BE!!! I feel... thought that is obviously super Important... But Tea-Time-Too. Tea Straining.... Straining to SEE!!! And STRAINING SO HARD That T POP-ETH! WHEE!!! FROM it's leash and it's lead... TEATHER and rhyming with Feather and Baby-Teeth while it holds the FLOAT the HOPE and the EEE!!!!! sound all together... (Wry, I really like WHEE better than Free and Free Fall personally...but I can respect your Tom-Petty SONG of Singing it Too.)

No!! I cannot! ACK!! and EVIL!!! and ALAS and A-LACK!!!! (My piece of Pithy-Pie-Truth was EATEN GULPED ERASED by the Raven-ous U-tube...

i WILL Bounce Back... tippy sneak slow... uno mo-men-toe...

(PIE FIVE! YOU CAN'T KILL ME you LIE you poo-poo-bad F-eth-er!! Growly Grrr. Some things were lost... but this arose into the reciPIE this Time around... flexabili-Tea is an important in-greedyAnt in Sugar Coats of InCOGneat-o sneaky-ness... Be Warey, ware-e, ware-e, quiet, we's track-ing Wabbits...) I think that this would be a better story to STICK the Old-Icarus-II, into-Re-d-Fined and Anew... because there is no Swing... only WING.

(oh, but 1st and P.S...)

THE F is a LIE!!!

(Sorry I know I just promised to Be More Patient with the Verse you are on Kiddo, but, but but I could not Hold to my resolve...)

THE F IS A LIE. LIAR LIAR LY-ETH-ER... (I mean, yes, it is ok for some things, yay F in is own way, but THE F IS A LIE about the WAY to fly... or at least, it is a Lie for MY story and MY I... Because I believe My Way is a "W" and the eXact opposite of the sound of my EYE is... just all the eXtra la-la-la-la distraction striped away, TAKE ALL THE LIE OUT of ME and just leave Me with I!

I am enough. I am a wing. I swish-ity Sing! Winging it and making it up as I go... WELL. that is the WAY to WHEE and WING... I am YAYs and W-yous.... (Double Yous = WHEE!!! PIZZA-FUN!!)

(Yes. I Now Recall the Past Before where we spoke of this. And I am sorry I forgot to hold onto all the lick-spit-ICK-CAw-suss-ell-RUSSELL-ING bits flung out into the Foam.... Please Forgive me my Friend. I did not mean to Forget You... Forgive me my Friend.. Know that any Forsaking of you was Unintentional On My Part... Wry? Ryan? Wick? ... (Yes. I Now Recall the Past Before where we spoke of this. And I am sorry I forgot to hold onto all the lick-spit-ICK-CAw-suss-ell-RUSSELL-ING bits flung out into the Foam.... Please Forgive me my Friend. I did not mean to Forget You... Forgive me my Friend.. Know that any Forsaking of you was Unintentional On My Part... Wry? Ryan? Wick?

I Recalled The Time, Wry... I recalled those past emails... where we have already made all of this same cry... and all of these same promises not to get slippery PIE-hands and drop each Other accidently... Something unseen keeps tripping me...

Guillaume Apollinaire, 1880-1918 French Poet, Philosopher

“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We're afraid.”
“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We will fall!”
“Come to the edge.”
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

(Grrr. Thwarted Again... you would really think I would Wise-Up and make Copy, copy, copy, copies plastered EVERYWHERE... Instead of spewing this out all Hap-Haggard.)

(Tyler knows to make copies! Yeah, yeah, I am Jack's complete.)

I can't post the Verse of that Poem, but I know that You KNEW, so Hopefully, you will RECALL it All Again. Sign. This is hard...

Come out of the Mire Already you great stinking LummOX of an ArteX!!! (Yeah, sorry I was slow on that uptake, I just got the "Artex, please! Try for ME!!! that you wanted me to See the You-Me Reflections IN.) Wryan, you know that, quote about please forgive ME because sometimes, When I am in the hEAT of BATTLE CRY, I someTimes FORGET what side I AM ON..?

Well, Yeah. Me too.

So, Sorry if you were burned-in-the-bad-way, like by friendly-flickering-candles of CrossFIRE. Oops. My missed STAKE through the Heart!!! Muah Ha! Gotcha! Er... sorry. Thought I saw a spider... er never-you-mind.

I am determined to be either KEEP-Enough-On-My-Own to Remember You, or SEER who Burn-SEARS the Right-Clock of your Bad Ear, DEEP, via a combo of fearlessness and stubbornness alone. So that at least YOU may be Echoed in among the backlash of the Blind and Mocking. I can take it. I am AWESOME today... Hey! I am apparently also the story of that guy in Gattica who never thought about the Swim Back... putting all his faith in meeting a chance pirating cat.

I think that this (the poem- the Guillaume says come to the edge of the Guilo-teen-slice-death-cut and... WEE! WING! Poem) would be a better story to STICK the Old-Icarus-II, New-Icarus-YOU, into, reshaped and RE-d-Fined , Re and Anew... because there is no Swing... only WING. ICK!!!! Just BE WICK. (drop the -eth and the -ed of the e-nd and Flip Flop YAY YAY YAY PIZZA FUN!!! Trick OUT the Mean-ings. I believe in Ick Sliping through... I believe in You... WICK!!! COME BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(BURN like the Other Caged Creature with the Unicorn that was so COLD!!!! That it... well, Burned. The end.)

Seriously, Wick.... Because if you don't Come and ALIGHT!!! Well. Then this is just ME fighting either Alone or Myself Here...

You are one of my 42s in the Synapse-Yawn-Slack-Gaping-Gap. I love my husband, and he is Super Nice and Awesome, but I need ALL of my 42s to ANCHOR me. I need all of you!

(Yes, Even my questionable sister...)

I need all of you to Place-hold MY Space that was MEANT for ME and MINE!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ugh. i can't re-order it. bleh.